When somebody is in the process of buying and constructing a house, it is necessary to realize the importance of finding the right piece of land. Many development projects are coming up, which provide reliable places to invest one’s money in, but in case you are planning to buy a standalone piece of property, then you will have to be careful that the land you buy is approved from the government to build. So, keeping the following tips in mind you can ensure that you do not end up wasting your money –
* Percolation – When you purchase a property that is located far away from the main city sewer lines, it will require you to build up a septic system for waste disposal. The success of installing a septic system will depend on the percolation of the land. A simple test can be carried out, which will help in gauging the degree of percolation. Bhulekh bihar By digging a hole and filling it with water, the time taken for the water to seep into the land will show the percolation ability of the land. If the percolation is not within the limits, then you might have to look for alternative methods for waste disposal, which can make the construction process much more difficult.
* Clear Title – When looking to buy a property, always hire a professional to look over the legal aspects of the property. If the property is stuck in some legal problems, due to pending bills or taxes, then you will not be able to gain a clear title to your land. Ensure that there are no disputes over property lines or the presence of squatters. Having a look at the title will allow you to get a whiff of any irregularities in the legal standing of land.
* Constant Water Source – If you plan to dig a well then make sure that you talk to the local well driller, who will have a good idea regarding the depth of the water level in the area. A piece of land with access to a constant source of water will be a better option for you in the long run.
* Setbacks – These are usually the spaces between your property line and the building to be constructed. No construction can be carried out in this area and the distance depends on local legislation. Before starting construction on the piece of land that you buy, ensure that you have taken into account the setbacks, so that you do not have to change your construction plans in between the construction.
* Easements – These are defined as the rights that have been provided to another party for use of your land. These can include passing of gas lines, paths, railway tracks or passage of way to reach a neighborhood. These easements should be clearly demarcated, so that you have an idea before you purchase the land.
When purchasing any piece of property, the buyer must be really careful regarding the purchase or he could end up with a bad experience. Therefore, proper investigations and inspections are required, with the help of an expert team of attorneys, engineers and town officials, who can provide you with easy access to the land documents. Take all these considerations into account and make an informed decision regarding the purchase of land.